8-bay 2.5-inch Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS with 10GbE connectivity
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
The TVS-882ST3 is powered by a 6th Generation Intel® Core™ quad-core processor with AES-NI accelerated encryption, 10GbE connectivity, USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Type-C and Type-A ports, and dual Thunderbolt™ 3 ports with an innovative software-based Thunderbolt-to-Ethernet (T2E) Converter. Exclusively providing a Thunderbolt™/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, the TVS-882ST3 supports higher bandwidth for optimizing 4K video transfer and online editing. The TVS-882ST3 is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® and Windows® users for 4K workflows, file storage and high-speed sharing.
- 8-bay 2.5-inch Thunderbolt 3 NAS with 10GbE Connectivity
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 1 x Power Cord
- 32 x Flat Head Screws(for 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Infrared (IR) Remote Control
- Eight 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s SSD/HDD slots
- High-speed Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) and 10GbE network for on-the-fly video editing and rapid file sharing
- High flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Type-A and Type-C ports
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Four available combinations with Mac/PC and JBOD for flexible attaching, sharing and expansion
- HDMI with up to 4K @30Hz output for an excellent audiovisual experience
- Supports QvPC Technology, virtual machines and containers, Linux Station, and storage virtualization
- Flexible storage expansion with QNAP Thunderbolt™ storage expansion enclosures or Virtual JBOD (VJBOD)
1. Requires MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 (or later) for using Thunderbolt connection on Mac.
2. Thunderbolt 3 reaches the maximum theoretical transfer rate of 40 Gigabits per second. Actual performance may vary due to hardware/software limitations and usage environment.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ quad-core 2.6 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz||Intel® Core™ i5-6442EQ quad-core 1.9 GHz, up to 2.7 GHz|
|Encryption Accleration||Yes, AES-NI|
|System Memory||16GB (2 x 8GB)||8GB (2 x 4GB)|
|Maximum Memory||32GB (2 x 16GB)|
|Number of Memory Slots||2 x DDR4 SODIMM slots
(For dual-DIMM configuration, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.)
|Drive||8 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD|
|Thunderbolt Port||2 x Thunderbolt 3|
|10GbE LAN Port||2 x 10GBASE-T|
|GbE LAN Port||2 x Gigabit RJ45|
|USB 3.1 Port||1 x Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps
1 x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps
|USB 3.0 Port||2|
|PCIe Slot||2 (1 PCIe 3.0 x8 + 1 PCIe 3.0 x4)
Note: Pre-installed with a Thunderbolt 3 card and a 10GbE card
|HDMI Port||1, up to 3846 x 2160, 30Hz|
|Audio Input||3.5mm microphone input jack|
|Audio Output||3.5mm line out jack|
|LED Indicators||Status/Power, USB, Drive 1-8|
|Buttons||Power, USB copy, reset, select, enter|
|Infrared Receiver||Yes, supplied with QNAP RM-IR004 remote control|
|Other Interfaces||Kensington security slot, maintenance port|
|Dimension (HxWxD)||177 x 180 x 235 mm
6.97 x 7.09 x 9.25 inch
|Weight||Net (NAS only): 3.97 kg (8.75lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40˚C (32˚F ~ 104˚F)|
|Relatie Humidity||5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Sound Level (dB)*||15.2 dB (A)|
|Power Consumption||HDD sleep: 26.36W
Typical operation: 43.43W
|HDD sleep: 25.57W
Typical operation: 42.70W
|Power Supply||ATX 250W, Input: 100V-240V ~ / 3.5A, 50Hz-60Hz|
|Fan||1 x 12 cm (12V DC)|
Note: Use only QNAP memory modules to maintain system performance and stability. For NAS devices with more than one memory slot, use QNAP modules with identical specifications.
Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
* Sound Level Test Environment:
Refer to ISO 7779 ; Maximum HDD loaded ; Bystander Position ; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Ethernet Cable x 2
- Power Cord x 1
- Flat head screw x 32 (for 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Infrared (IR) Remote Control: RM-IR004
Download the QNAP TVS-882ST3 Brochure (PDF).