All-in-one Blu-ray NAS for disc backup and burning, video playback, and file sharing
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Want to build a custom bundle? Contact us!
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
The TVS-882BR uses 7th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors, providing advanced hardware with enhanced tiering storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. The TVS-882BR comes with a SATA optical disc drive (ODD) slot, allowing you to install a compatible Blu-ray Disc drive. QNAP also provides models with a preloaded ODD, allowing you to experience extensive disc applications right way. With simple installation, you can backup the content of your discs to NAS for long-term storage and easier sharing, or you can burn NAS files to disc. You can also play Blu-ray discs directly on HDTV via HDMI output through virtual machines or Linux Station. Three PCIe Gen.3 slots allows for 10GbE/40GbE NIC, SAS storage expansion card, and USB 3.1 10GbE adapter, making the TVS-882BR ideal for diversified storage applications.
- Turbo vNAS TVS-882BR SAN/NAS Storage System
- 4 x Ethernet Cables
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- 1 x Power Cord
- Screws for M.2 installation: 2 x Screws + 2 x Bolts
- 24 x Flat Head Screws (for 2.5" HDD)
- 2 x M.2 SSD Heatsinks
- IR Remote Control
- 5.25” SATA ODD for installing an optical disc drive or two slim disc drives; TVS-882BR also supports USB disc drives
- Two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots and Qtier auto-tiering for optimized storage efficiency
- Triple HDMI output enables direct disc playing through virtual machines
- Qfiling enables automatic file organization; Qsirch full-text search helps locate files faster
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows using the free space of a QNAP NAS to expand the capacity of other QNAP NAS
|TVS-882BR Hardware Specifications|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-7500 Quad-core 3.4 GHz (Max. 3.8 GHz)||Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Quad-core 3.6 GHz (Max. 4.2 GHz)|
|Graphic Processors||9th Intel® HD Graphics|
|System memory||16GB DDR4
(8GB x 2)
(8GB x 4)
|Total DIMM slots||4 (Max. 64GB)|
|Flash Memory||512MB DOM|
|ODD Expansion Slot||1 x 5.25” 5.25" disc burner or 2 x Slim SATA disc burners
* ODD skus come with preloaded Blu-ray ODD
|Preloaded ODD||LG WH16NS58D|
|M.2 Slot||2 x M.2 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
*M.2 SSD is not included
|Hard Drive Tray||8 x 2.5”/3.5” SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s HDD or SSD|
|USB Port||1 x USB 3.0 port (Front)
4 x USB 3.0 port (Rear)
|LAN Port||4 x GbE RJ45|
|HDMI Output||3 (HDMI 1.4b)|
|PCIe Slot||3 (HDD area: 1* PCIe Gen3 x8; Processor area: 2* PCIe Gen3 x4)|
|Audio Input||Audio In: 2 x 6.3mm MIC In|
|Audio Output||2 x built-in speakers and 1 x 3.5mm Line Out|
|Dimensions||234.6 (H) x 369.9 (W) x 319.8 (D) mm
9.23 (H) x 14.56 (W) x 12.59 (D) inch
|Weight||Net: 11.55kg/ 25.46 lb
Gross (with packing and accessories): 13.65 kg/ 30.09 lb
ODD Preloaded: 0.63kg/ 1.4 lb
|Sound Level (dB)*||Sound pressure (LpAm) (bystander position): 21.6 dB
(with 8 x Seagate ST2000VN000-1HJ164 Hard Drive installed)
|Power Supply||ATX 100-240V~, 3-1.5A Output 250W|
|Fan||System Area: 3 x 8 cm cooling Fan
Processor Area: 1 x 9 cm Fan
|1.||Optical drive bay||7.||Power button|
|2.||LCD panel||8.||Status LED|
|3.||Enter button||9.||USB One Touch Copy LED|
|4.||Select button||10.||USB 3.0 One Touch Copy port|
|5.||M.2 LEDs||11.||USB One Touch Copy button|
|1.||PCIe 3.0 x8 (slot 1)||9.||HDMI ports|
|2.||PCIe 3.0 x4 (slot 2)||10.||Reset button|
|3.||PCIe 3.0 x4 (slot 3)||11.||Kensington security slot|
|4.||USB 3.0 ports||12.||System fans|
|5.||Console port||13.||Power switch|
|6.||6.3 mm microphone jacks||14.||Power port|
|7.||3.5 mm speaker jack||15.||Speakers|
|8.||Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports|
Note: Use only QNAP memory modules to maintain system performance and stability. For NAS devices with more than one memory slot, use QNAP modules with identical specifications.
Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
* Sound Level Test Environment:
Refer to ISO 7779 ; Maximum HDD loaded ; Bystander Position ; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Download the QNAP TVS-882BR / TVS-882BRT3 Datasheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Want to build a custom bundle? Contact us!